INFORMATION CLAUSE ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
According to the art. 13 points 1 and 2 of Regulation of European Parliament and the Council (UE) 2016/679 of 27-th of April 2016 on protection of individuals according to the personal data processing, the flow of such information and the cancellation of Directive 95/46/WE (general directive of data protection) on general regulation on personal data protection of 27-th of April 2016, I inform that:
- Director of the National Veterinary Research Institute is Administrator of personal data processed in the Institute.
Address for correspondence: 24-100 Pulawy, Partyzantów Street no 57.
Tel. 81 8893000
Fax: 81 8862595
- If you have any questions concerning the method and the scope of processing of your personal data connected with activity of the Institute and also your rights, you can contact Data Protection Officer using following email address: email@example.com.
- Administrator is processing your personal data on the basis of existing law regulations or the agreements or permissions.
- Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- to ensure compliance with the law obligations imposed on the National Veterinary Research Institute;
- to complete of the contracts with Clients;
- in other cases your personal data are processed solely considering the scope and goal of the agreement, that was given by you previously.
- According to the data processing to achieve goals mentioned in point 4, there might be several consignees of your personal data:
- public authorities and entities realising public tasks or working upon request of public authorities with the frames and goals resulting from the existing law regulations;
- other entities that are processing personal data of which Director of the National Veterinary Research Institute serves as Administrator, on the basis of relevant agreements signed by the Institute.
- Your personal data will be stored during the time required for realisation of the goals described in point 4, and after this time during the period and scope required by the existing law regulations.
- According to the processing of your personal data you have following entitlements:
- the right to access to the personal data including the right to obtain copies of these data;
- the right to demand to correct personal data in case they are incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to demand to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten) in case when:
- data are no longer necessary to achieve goals for which they were collected or when they are processed by the different way,
- the concerned person objected the personal data processing,
-concerned person withdraw the agreement to process the personal data, which is the basis for personal data processing and there is no other law regulation enabling this processing,
- personal data are processed illegally,
- personal data must be deleted to ensure compliance with the duty resulting from the law regulations;
- the right to demand limitation of personal data processing – in case when:
- concerned person is questioning the accuracy of personal data,
- personal data processing is illegal and the concerned person opposes to delete the data demanding their limitation,
- Administrator does not need the personal data for its purposes, but concerned person needs them to identify, defence or to assert claims,
- concerned person objected the personal data processing until the verification if the basis on the side of Administrator are overriding the basis of objection;
- the right to transfer data – in case when following conditions are cumulatively fulfilled:
- data processing is based on the agreement with the person concerned or on the basis of the permission given by the concerned person,
- when data are processed by automated means;
- the right to object data processing – in case when following conditions are cumulatively fulfilled:
- if the reasons connected with your particular situation exists, in case of data processing on the basis of the task that is conducted in the public interest or in the frame of governance of public authority by Administrator,
- data processing is vital for purposes resulting from legally justified interests served by Administrator or by the third party, excluding the situation when these interests are inferior to interests concerning basic rules and freedom of the concerned person, which require protection of personal data, particularly when the child is concerned person.
- In situation when personal data processing is based on the agreement given by the person concerned, provision of data to Administrator is voluntary.
- In the case when personal data processing is based on the agreement of the concerned person to process personal data (art. 6 point1a RODO), you have the right to withdraw of consent at any time. Withdrawal has no influence on the data processing legitimate, which has been done before withdraw, according to the existing law.
- In case of information concerning illegal personal data processing, you have the right to lodge the complaint to the personal data processing supervisory authority.
- Provision your personal data is obligatory in the situation when law regulation or agreement between parties are the basis of data processing.
- Your personal data may be processed by automated means and the will not be profiled.
- Headquarters of the National Veterinary Research Institute is constantly monitored. Monitoring is used in the frames of legally justified interest of Administrator, for the purpose to protect the property and to assure the safety. Cameras of monitoring system are the source of data. The end users of registered personal data will be solely entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of law regulations. Monitoring system data will be processed during the period and scope described in existing law regulations.
- The person registered by monitoring system has the right to demand from Administrator to have access to personal data, to their correction, deleting or limiting their processing. Person registered by monitoring system has the right to lodge the complaint to the personal data processing supervisory authority.